Wednesday, August 10, 2016

So Many Painting Parties!!!

Hello, hello!! 

I don't know about you but I've had a busy, and way too short, summer! The kids and I are gearing up for school starting next week but life surely won't be slowing down one bit. 

I will be starting ART classes the week after Labor Day. 
I'll be offering classes for two age groups; Littles (ages 5-10) and Bigs (ages 11 and older. ADULTS WELCOME) $5 per session. Each class lasts roughly an hour.

Tuesdays - Littles @ 4:00
Wednesdays - Littles @ 1:00 and Bigs @ 4:00


Interested but these times just don't work for you? Contact me to see what we can work out. Questions? Message me or by cell 620-846-0723.

ALSO.....LOTS of Painting Parties are scheduled from now until December!! You can RSVP by following events on The Roving Brush's Facebook page or contact me numerous other ways. All Painting Parties will be at The Austhouse in Louisburg each month on the First Saturday at 10:00 and the Third Thursday at 6:00.

Here are all the paintings (in no particular order) that we will be painting!!! 










Have questions? Need more details? Follow The Roving Brush on Facebook or email me at eslingerheather@yahoo.com or text/call 620-846-0723. 

No comments:

Post a Comment